• Existing home care consumers will continue to receive care and services.
• No changes to the current fee arrangements in home care.
• All home care packages will continue to be delivered on a CDC basis, but with greater choice for the consumer as to who provides their care.
• The total number of home care packages will continue to be capped in line with the aged care planning ratio and the forward estimates.
• Funding will continue to be paid to an approved provider.
• No changes to the claiming process for providers through the Department of Human Services.
Read more at https://agedcare.health.gov.au/sites/g/files/net1426/f/documents/10_2016/overview_of_legislative_framework_-_increasing_choice_in_home_care.pdf